Dog Birthday Tequila Card
A little dog sometimes brings joy to people who know him. Some owners feel that their dogs are so much a part of the family (and thus deserve special attention) that any present on their dog’s birthday should be given with extra care. After all, your dog is probably far more excited about his or her upcoming birthday than you are! For these special times when you must send a birthday card to a friend, why not send your dog a birthday card! Not sure what event calls for such a present? No problem – here are some ideas:
* Celebrate Your Pet’s Growth – Send a happy birthday greeting cards that depicts your pet’s growth and maturity. There are a number of options. One option would be to choose from an assortment of doggie T-shirts that represent maturity, growth. Another option would be to buy a personalized dog collars that can be altered to read “Happy Birthday,” “Your Vet,” or a variation thereof.
* Celebrate Your Dog’s Expertise – Do you have an expert dog at home? If so, why not send them a doggie birthday card that highlights their expertise? How about sending them a calendar with pictures of cute doggies doing what they do best – and what’s inside the calendar? These are truly adorable keepsakes that can serve as an inspiration for your next boardroom presentation.
* Celebrate A Special Occasion – You know your dog is cutie, so send him or her a doggy holiday card that celebrates their birthday. One great idea is to send your best friend a doggy birthday card featuring one of their favorite photos. Or, you might consider getting your pooch a personalized doggy holiday card that speaks to their likes and dislikes. If you don’t want to give a doggy card in the mail, consider printing it out on eco-friendly paper and sending it to your canine friend with a ribbon tied around it. This is a cute idea that can help you share the joy of your special occasion.
* Buy Well In Advance – Many greeting cards sold in stores come with a standard price. But if you want to buy your dog a personalized or unique doggy greeting card, consider buying it well in advance. Often, special items like doggie snowmen or doggy t-shirts are only available for a limited time, meaning that they must be ordered in advance to avoid disappointment. You can choose from several different styles including the popular “Happy Birthday” message.
* Send A Doggie Gift On Valentines Day – Many people find it difficult to select just one gift for their special canine friend on the day that is traditionally associated with giving gifts. Consider sending your best friend a doggie gift basket filled with her favorite treats. Dog baskets are also available that are designed to remind her of the love that you have spent together. Choose from a variety of gifts including collar or sweater pouches, or even a customized photo frame.
* Buy a Doggie Blanket For Her Special Birthday – Buying a personalized dog sweater or blanket can be an elegant and sweet way to show that you care. Dog blankets are available in several sizes, including youth, X-large, and extra large. They can easily be customized with your dogs name and other personalized information for a very cost effective gift. Choose from among several different colors including black, red, pink, and yellow. Dog blankets are also available in several different styles including those that lay flat and those that wrap around the body.
In addition to these great ideas, you can also use your creativity and imagination to design a very personal doggy birthday tequila greeting card. Use your own photos of your dog or simply choose some adorable pictures that you like. Use your own layout or take a picture of your dog at its best. Then print out this greeting card and laminate it. Dog owners love receiving doggy tequila cards that include a personalized message from their best friend!
Comments are Disabled